Role- Designer, director, writer, 3d modeling, creative technologist, filmmaker.
Cyber is a choose your own adventure experience created on Mozilla Hubs. The project is a 3-D virtual city, with over 40 rooms, which one moves an avatar through to explore the possibility of a world unbound by natural laws. Following an abstract narrative, one is encouraged to realize the function of fantasy in building digital identity and the possibilities of designing architecture in a nonphysical plane. One will encounter life-size chimeric bodies, territorial A.I. non-human inhabitants, and prompts questioning the use of virtual physicality as catharsis for real-life desires.
Virtual environments thus far are relatively unregulated, unpoliced spaces. This work questions the dangers of a digitally regulated future where fantasies become forbidden.
CLICK ON THE BUTTONS BELOW
TO ENTER VITUAL SPACES.
1. Select (Allow) for Microphone access when prompted
2. Select ( Join Room ) then select (Enter Room)
3. Use your mouse to look around the space by left clicking, then dragging.
4. Use WASD keys on your keyboard to move your Avatar's physical position in the room.
5. Or copy the link and view the rooms in your VR headset.
6. Press G to make your Avatar float.
If a link is broken, left click and hold space bar to reveal link